Facts & Figures
99% of students believe their family wants them to do well in school.
88% of families report that the school embraces diversity.
95% of staff believe the administrative team provides aligned feedback to improve instruction.
- 40% of students do not believe teachers make learning interesting.
- 52% of families report they do not know how their student is doing academically.
- 37% of staff believe that school discipline is not enforced according to the Code of Conduct at the school.
- We will give data to instructional leaders to help guide collective creation of our professional learning plan and gather data from students on topics that interest them.
- Educate staff on how to communicate student progress to families in a timely fashion and provide community members information on how to navigate Infinite Campus (IC).
- Give data to instructional leader team to help collectively identify next steps. The team identified that the administrative team could simplify communication regarding discipline and increase communication with staff regarding discipline when necessary.